What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A software that makes creating 3D eBooks, software boxes, DVD’s, & CD’s amazingly simple
- Import .psd, .jpg, .gif, .bmp and .png images directly into the software
- No need to worry about installing complex or expensive action scripts
- Save valuable time and money trying to learn other action scripts
- Quickly and easily create 15 different eCover styles on the fly
- Create amazing looking eCovers with just a few mouse clicks
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 3D Cover Creator scores 70.10/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.3dcovercreator.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 3dcovercreator.com you’ll also be taken through to 3dcovercreator.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)